Festive Greetings to all British Destination members and followers of Britishdestinations.net. The office will be closed from end of play 24 December, to 5 January, as our hosts Sefton MBC have an enforced stand holiday down policy in place. Although “on holiday”, I will continue to monitor the website, emails and I remain contactable 24/7 on the mobile.
As a parting holiday gift I am leaving you with all the latest from updates and December newsletters from the National Tourist Boards and colleagues in the EU. These are all accessible from the drop down menu off the main menu tab “Members area & login” :
- From VisitBritain the latest edition of Foresights ” Leveraging Britain’s Culture and Heritage” (see sub para 3) and October international passages survey results (para 5) at: https://britishdestinations.net/members-area/content/visitbritain-november-2013-latest-edition-of-forsights-and-vb-trend-updates/
- News updates from Visit Wales: https://britishdestinations.net/members-area/content/wales-visitor-survey-2013/
- News and updates from Northern Ireland Tourist Board: https://britishdestinations.net/members-area/content/northern-ireland-tourist-board/
- News from VisitScotland: https://britishdestinations.net/members-area/content/1381-2/
- From VisitEngland their latest December Destination Communications and the latest December edition of the bi-monthly eNews (see para 1 and 2) at: https://britishdestinations.net/members-area/content/ve-staycation-2013-debrief/
- And the latest December, quarterly edition of tourism around Europe: https://britishdestinations.net/members-area/content/tourism-around-europe-quarterly-newsletter/
Whist the information is publicly available elsewhere, the link pages that bring it altogether in on place on Britishdestinations.net are protected. Members who have not had, or have simply forgotten the login need only email me and I will send a reminder by return.
Non-members, why not give yourselves a festive treat and take advantage of the ongoing offer joining us now for 15 month and pay only for the 12 months April to March of the 2014/15 financial year. Buy now and the offer also including free participation in both the current 2014 and next year’s 2015 destination intelligence. More on the BOGOF deal at: https://britishdestinations.net/2014/11/07/non-member-can-bogof-says-british-destinations/