As ever the conference hotel is putting pressure on us to confirm room numbers as we fast approach conference Monday 5th and morning of Tuesday 6th October . If you are intending to book but have not, or have indicated an intention to book but not confirmed for which night or nights you are staying (4th, 5th [6th]), can you please do so ASAP.
Booking forms are preferred but if needs must we will happily take a quick email as a holding reply provided outline dates/nights are given and a booking forms follows in due course. I am meeting with the hotel on Wednesday 16th by which date I doing to have to start releasing rooms.
Conference detail can be found on the following page:
or go direct to the booking forms at: