TMI Hot Topic Leicester 24 May
A message from colleagues at TMI:
I wanted to let you know that the Early Bird rates for the TMI Hot Topic in Leicester on 24 May are due to close at 5 pm this Friday 6 May.
Join us to hear the latest developments in bookability, online content distribution and ways to maximise online presence for your destination, its accommodation, attraction and activity operators.
- How to convert bookings and maximise research
- The dangers of illegal booking systems and how to avoid falling foul of the legislation
- How destinations are managing the transition from traditional printed media to online content distribution
- Why it’s important for modern destinations to get their content where today’s traveller expects to find it ie on OTA, airline and booking sites
- What destinations are doing to meet the bookability challenges.
- With exciting and inspiring speakers from digital agencies to destinations, via legal eagle Tom Moore and SMART tourism expert, Professor Dimitrios Buhalis and as an added bonus find out what makes our host city the home of champions?
We have a discounted rate for your members of £115 + VAT available until 5pm Friday. So it would be really great if you were able to share this information with them?
For more details and to book, visit http://www.tmi.org.uk/event/10/tmi-hot-topic-2016—creating-a-bookable-destination.htm.
Would be great to see you there.
If you have any questions please let me know.