If you would like to join us today or discuss membership please contact us on 0151 934 2285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership is open to all businesses and organisations that work in the tourism economy in the UK which includes local authorities, destination management organisations and commercial suppliers to the sector. Current members include: british-destination-membership-2016-17-as-at-1-oct-16
Annual Membership costs from £750 plus VAT
Benefits of membership are:
- Support for developing destinations.
- Participation in the annual destination intelligence survey www.destinationintelligence.wordpress.com ; access to benchmarking data and the opportunity to share best practice, issues and solutions with like minded destinations.
- Dedicated consumer website http://www.britishdestinations.co.uk with brochure and national event search options request option.
- Dedicated consumer Facebook pages www.facebook.com/UKHolidays with destination albums and event options.
- Access to low or no cost marketing campaigns.
- Proactive and reactive independent national voice on major industry issues.
- Regular news updates to help keep you informed of British Destinations and wider sector activity: https://britishdestinations.net/information-and-updates/
- Actively lobby and influence Government and key tourism agencies on your behalf to ensure the views and concerns of members are heard.
- Representation of membership and members views in key national and international tourism committees and at key national events.
- Networking events including preferential rates at our and other strategic partner’s annual conferences and events.
- Discounts from commercial suppliers.
- Access to good quality low cost central London accommodation and meeting rooms.
And benefits for commercial members include:
- An opportunity to demonstrate commitment to and support for the destinations’ trade body.
- Listing on suppliers section of the website.
- Inclusion of news and features in industry communications and bespoke communications of relevant offers to members.
- Opportunity to work directly with destinations.
- Independent assessment of member’s needs and requirements, commercial advice and concept and product testing with members.